Saturday, May 16, 2009

LOS ANGELES

Then our First stop was L.A. Not sure why I cant find anymore pictures from this stop... it was still fun! Started with a VERY interesting cab ride. After about $100.00 worth of driving I get a call from my dad asking if my cab knew where the street was because my dads cab guy whom we were following told my dad he didnt know where the street was. Neither did my cab guy!! So we got off at Holywood Blvd to spare our wallets!! So rediculous! Then we took a train back to where we wanted to go!! Funny now but not so funny then! haha Eventually we got to where my mom planned! It was so cute!! We felt we were in Mexico because my moma found a little Mexican area, it had all the same shops and food areas! We ate some delicious Tacos and shopped shopped shopped!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones